- Teams can be any combination of male and female players (Two males, two females, one male and one female).
- If an adult wants to team up with a teen for the advance tournament they can.
- Each bag on the box
= 1 point
- Each bag in the hole
= 3 points
- Any bags touching the ground or "bounced" on the box do not count and are to be removed prior to the next bag being thrown by the opposing team.
- Team points for each team are calculated using only those points that were not cancelled out.
- The team that scores last will have the first throw for the next round.
- If a player throws out of turn, it is a forfeiture of the bag.
- The first team to score 21 or more points will be declared the winner.
- A tie will require extra rounds until a winner is decided.
- No whitewashes or skunk rules permitted, all games go up to 21 or more to win.
- In the event of a disagreement, Skills Empowered staff will make the final decision.
- No personal bags or equipment permitted.